Wednesday, March 30, 2016

New Website!

Hey everyone! As you might have noticed, I've started posting on a new website: kelsiestelting.com.

Melting Steltings has been great and will continue to be our own personal forum. Ty and I have been able to connect with family and friends, share our stories, and record our life together. This new website is very much the representation of my new personal and professional journey; one that I started back in August.

This new website will still be us, be about our lives, but it will also be about my new adventure of really taking risks and following dreams. I'll share with you every scary step along the way, and I promise to tell the whole story, not just the highlight reel.

Thanks so much for being a part of this with us! Be sure to go to the new blog and check me out, but stay tuned to this one, especially family and friends, to learn about us and our travels!

Love,

The Steltings

No comments:

Post a Comment